Sign in to follow this  
phatso

G60 Oil return line bolt size/thread

Hi, i am in urgent need some of help.

Can anyone tell me what size and thread pitch the oil return line bolt is for a g60 supercharger. I need to order a helicoil kit and i need to make sure i get the right one.

I think its one of these but i dont know which one:

M9 x 1.25mm

M10 x 1.00mm

M10 x 1.25mm

M10 x 1.50mm

I dont want to take the bolt out to mesure it as it will prob pull the last bit of thread i have out, i need to get this sorted asap as its dripping with the engine running at the moment and i keep getting into trouble for it leaking oil on things :(

Thanks in advance

If you mean the banjo bolt.....Etka doesn't seem to give a size for that bolt....just refers to it as Banjo bolt 6-3...whatever that might mean

Right i managed to get hold of a replacment bolt to messure, and the answer is its M10 1mm pitch.

Cool - thats good info to have, same as most brake fittings so bolts can probably be got from bike shops etc - I know mine is rusty as fook!

No probs, thought i would post up my finding in case anyone else is hunting for it, do you know how i go about getting this info added to the knowledge base?

Yeah cheers mate - we have in issue with the WIKI at the moment but yeah there is lotrs of stuff that needs adding - might create a new forum for it where we can hold that info for now... will speak to Andi