Sign in to follow this  
barryarginnraddo

what suspension are you running your 9" rears on?

Coilovers would be best mate as if you want the right look then the car needs to be low but stiff so that the tyres dont hit the arches too much. You will almost definately need the arches rolled as well though. If you dont go very low then it will look a bit silly, like a beach buggy! Up to you really though, depends on your budget. I ran 9's all round on my VR6 and i have Weitec GT coilovers which are a good comprimise for performance, ride and price!

cheers mate, are they adjustable stiffness?

I have some cheap o ebay coilovers, but im not sure they are stiff enough?

If you want fully adjustables where you can adjust the comfort/stiffness as well as height you are looking at quite a bit more money really but bloody good suspension none the less! Tbh the cheapo coilovers are usually stiff as hell which is why people like to spend a bit more so you can get comfort as well, so if you have cheapo ones then they may well be stiff enough already. Best thing is to try them really, as once slammed they will stiffen anyway.