Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

corrado vids

I wish mate, I was going to buy a set (see parts section) but as I do loads of miles I've left the rims for now til winters over..

Rims on it at the mo are special edition Golf Rivage rims which are polished... 15"..

i have got the bog standard estorils.

I have two thoughts with my wheels

a) refurb and polished with some ridiculously good rubber (40mm lowering as well)

b) 17 inch 5 spokes with half decent rubber

I dont drive the car much so the polish and decent rubber is currently my number one choice but every time a see a C on the road with big wheels i start to drool!

Will just have to see what santa brings

hey all

Was bored so started looking through our foreign friends Corrado Clubs websites. The italian site has some corrado clips to download. Here is the link. Its quite enjoyable watching a c skin an audi quattro. Have not watched them all so not sure of the quality.

http://www.corradoclub.it/videos/videos-main.asp

enjoy

Buz

though i have'nt downloaded from that particular site....i would imagine its the same m-peg i've also got with a C skinning an Audi coupe or coupe quattro(81-88shape)..........which it should as these made about the same power (maybe just a fraction more)as a 16v C........

i have got the bog standard estorils.

I have two thoughts with my wheels

a) refurb and polished with some ridiculously good rubber (40mm lowering as well)

b) 17 inch 5 spokes with half decent rubber

I dont drive the car much so the polish and decent rubber is currently my number one choice but every time a see a C on the road with big wheels i start to drool!

Will just have to see what santa brings

The standard rims polished look cool IMO, I'm thinking to do myn when the weather gets better.. I've just bought some Goodyear F1's, one of the best tyres I've ever had..

I'm like you when I see big rims on a rado, although who says you can't have 2 sets of rims :wink: