Sign in to follow this  
joby

koni shocks height adjuster

I have received my shiny new koni shocks eventually :roll: And wondered if this spigot ring type thing should be adjusted for height! It does`nt really tell you in the instructions and wondered if anyone else has come across this, And wich way would you go? up or down :)

yes the rears are adjustable for height, remove and refit the circlip towards the top of the shock to raise the back of the car and the reverse if you wish to lower.

Thanks Zak, suppose its hit and miss for the correct heights! ive had this suspension stripped down about four times now :o Could do it in my sleep

You can adjust in situ using a gearbox jack or similar altho it is a pain... elephant tape the other rings so they don't fill with dirt / rust

Thanks supercharged, I thought i could prob adjust it without stripping it again! Ive dropped it one notch and it doesnt look too bad may settle a bit, The front dropped 5 mm overnight so see what happens! Just took it out now and :shock: Transformed !Well pleased as the saying goes you only get what you pay for