Sign in to follow this  
joby

Feeling vague at speed Valver

After spending a small fortune on the valver it still feels vague at high speed :( I have replaced all suspension components front and rear including rear bushes and just fitted new Koni adjustables with new top mounts, The only thing i have not replaced is the anti roll bar bushes ive even Replaced the brakes with G60 calipers and grooved discs! The front just feels light at high speed, Anything aproaching a ton and she tends to wander! I dont normally drive at these speeds but it would be nice to feel planted when you want some illegal fun :nono: Ive even played with tyre pressures ranging from 32 down to 28 which feels better at 28, It has been four wheel aligned too, Its running 17" oz alloys with Toyo proxis and there relatively new , Can`t figure it out maybe its just me after driving a 03 S3 with it being a newer more competent car that is designed to do 150 mph that does`nt give you any feedback :| The corrado So much more alive but just wish i could get it just right!! If anyone has any ideas feel free to mention good or bad, Oh well we will see how she tackles the 3 hour drive to stanford hall, Maybe everything needs bedding in :)

id maybe try another place for the wheel alignment...alot of places check it for free then charge if you need ajustments, did the original place check and ajust camber? alot of places cant and just ignore it

be worth crawling under and doing a spanner check incase anything has worked lose too