Sign in to follow this  
ianmorgan50

big mods to G60 corrado advice please

hey everone after a rocky 3weeks with the g since i bought her last mouth nothing gone wright so after thinking wheather 2 cut my losses and brake her or fix her up i have decided im going to keep her so since last weekend when the head gasket blow i got myself a little purple vauxhall corsa 1.2merit lol cost £100 so now i can get to work i can spend more time on the g

thease are the part eather i have or going to order very soon i just wonted to know if i need to upgrade the fuel reg, injectors etc to get the best out of the mods

P&P head

4 branch manifold

new cooling system inc samco

oil cooler

charge cooler

bbm screw charger

also when the head gasket blow it start leaking oil i top it bk up and its not leaking not but i havent started it since but thats because it wont start lol but it looks like the oil coming from right in front i was thinking it might be leaking from the g-loader because the oil temp got 2 160c so i think its cooked that 2 any iders would be good

o and if any 1 is in bristol i could really do with some 1 to look at her just tomake sure nothing else is wrong and im i can pay them for there time

thanks all