Sign in to follow this  
Lorns

Lorns' Corrado 16v - wheels finally on

I originally paid my deposit for the Boyds back in December... finally.. after alot of running round and help from Adam... we got the bad boys on...

That's a pic from GTI Spring fest (thanks to whoever took that).

00.jpg

Here are a few pics of mine and Adam's Pug 106 from Big Bang a few weeks ago..

010big.jpg

101big.jpg

1100big.jpg

00big.jpg

1big.jpg

0000big.jpg

00000big.jpg

000big.jpg

Hope you like! 8)

Comments welcome...

Not my cuppa but surely if they are custom made then they could be made sided /directional if you know what i mean.

Fair play

Thanks.

They're Boyd Coddington wheels. Yer, thats a bit of a downside... they're not directional... but it makes it different.

I posted this thread because I am genuinely interested in other C owners opinions, I know it's not the usual phat and low.. althought I am gonna get my arches rolled a bit so I can get it lower.. then get a smaller front splitter..

The pug has Starmags on... they're stunning wheels :)

Thanks people..

hey lorns

i'm sure me and a few other boys from here saw your C at santa pod at the spring fest?? there were 3 of us parked near the que for the track near the end of the day they were the black VR6 on BBS RC's, grey valver on BBS lm's and the red 1.8t rado with a carbon bonnet running up and down the strip... anyway... they're v striking, i think they'd look better if you put some spacers on as they seem to be quite tucked into the arches... then it'd look sweet 8)

looks cool imo. dont think i would have them but i quite like them, as said i love the wheels on the 106, wish i could of gone to big bang, im hoping i can goto bug jam cause it was mint last year!

It's got 10mm spacers on already all round but un til I get the arches rolled, it'll have to stay looking skinny.

Alo0t of people have said what you have.... it looks nice but i wouldnt have them.

When i first picked uop the wheels it was at UD in March and everyione i was with was being polite and saying 'they're cool' bbut then only admitted once I got em on, how they originally didhnt like em, b ut now they're on the car they love em :D

hey Lorn, saw yr motor at cov meet wednesday nite, on the move etc the rado looks phat... its different, like it... :D

H reg Burgundys ftw! :clap:

looks very tidy Lorns. You ever been down to Oxford? I swear i've seen another DBP around... :scratch:

Sorry but they remind me of 70's Pram Wheels. Horrible.

Your car, you like them, so ignore what I say. :)

Thank you Bally & co.

I dont go down to Oxford no.. I dont really take the car anywhere really. sits in my street gettin rained on :roll:

Thanks for the comments though :D