Sign in to follow this  
phatG60

www.westsidevw.co.uk

http://www.westsidevw.co.uk

Well Guys the long wait is now over . After many months of hard work by the Westside VW Cartel and especially David H. I can say that http://www.westsidevw.co.uk is live and you guys are all welcome to log on and register and surf the database of pictures. If also has pictures of all the Westside cars and names that allot of people wanted to know.Also it has pictures of lots of old and new VW shows from both UK and Europe the the Westside boys have attened.

Remember that you need to register onto the site to see the pictures.

Once again I would like to thank David H for the hours he has put in and as you will all see he has done a great job….

at last ... :lol: seroiusly bob looking good man ... say hello to yourself and the boys from me... :lol:

wicked site. took me a while to register though cause i could only make out half the writting!

:lol: Yeah I had the same problems too! I had to highlight the text on the registering page to find out what it said!

wicked site. took me a while to register though cause i could only make out half the writting! :lol:

God that did my eyes in trying to read that :roll:

registered though :D

Bob,

nice site other than being a bit hard to read but is there any reason we have to regiser just to view photo's?

Cheers

Amit