Sign in to follow this  
scruffydubbers

Quick G60 question

Hello,

can anybody tell me what the sensor which sits on the intake pipework after the intercooler but before the inlet manifold is called?

and whats its purpose?

thanks

thanks,

is it a dealer only part?

Could be - I'm not sure.

Try "German, Swedish & French" or "Euro Car Parts" first.

im 99.999999 % sure its dealer part only .. unless you want a working second hand one ? then i could help you ..

very difficult to get hold of. Jabba supplied me a 'complete' engine without one years ago and it was a right pain in the arse to find - had to get one from germany. May be easier now as more G60's are seemingly being broken. have a couple spare back in Lincs as i know what they're worth.

very difficult to get hold of. Jabba supplied me a 'complete' engine without one years ago and it was a right pain in the arse to find - had to get one from germany. May be easier now as more G60's are seemingly being broken. have a couple spare back in Lincs as i know what they're worth.

your not wrong there ... lucky i have a box full of working ones.. i allways take a multi meter to shows and any i see give em a tweak if working i buy them :lol: :lol: