Sign in to follow this  
Alexander

Halfords 15% off vouchers

Not sure if this will interest any of you, but Halfords are giving out vouchers for 15% off everything except mp3 players/sat navs/vouchers. I just used one to get their 120 piece socket set for £84!

They gave me a voucher when I was in the other week buying some wax, but I'm sure you can just ask them for one, they're valid until 28th Sept.

Reminds me of the time when there was a 20% off voucher for Halfords in Maxpower or something, the thing was they sold the exact magazine in the Halfords store so you could tear it out while in there and then use it to buy what you wanted without having to buy the magazine at all - those were the days

But that would mean actually looking through Max Power to find the voucher :shock: :pale:

I,m not sure it would be worth the shame to save 20%.

Yeah I got one of these - some nice new tools now available too - Halfords Advanced range...

They now do a 3/4 socket set - bit overkill for the Corrado tho!

Not for hub bolts...

3/4 drive is bloody handy. However I do think there are a total of 4 nuts/bolts on a rado big enough for a 3/4 drive.