Sign in to follow this  
JT

part no's. needed.. these could be tricky!!!

can anyone help me with the part number for standard vw wheel bolts... there to go on my 4x100 hundred hubs its a 92 G60 so i need a pack of 16 unless they sell them separately as i actually only need 12. the tapers on the existing bolts dont match up with my new steels?..

toad.. many thanks bud.. that was a result...

now does anyone know the part number for the really stupid screw on clips.. the ones that hold the centre console on and then you screw the top section to it.. there like like buttons with a groove cut into them for using a screwdriver with? they are also used behind the rear seats if you fold them down you can see them holding on the the rear quarter interior trim...

and another ... on the seats you have the usual rear clips (the ones that always break) but on the front in the middle where the runner is the is also a plastic one that the seat slides over but cuts out any movement at the front.. does anyone know what i mean?

i need some new ones...

now does anyone know the part number for the really stupid screw on clips.. the ones that hold the centre console on and then you screw the top section to it.. there like like buttons with a groove cut into them for using a screwdriver with? they are also used behind the rear seats if you fold them down you can see them holding on the the rear quarter interior trim...

Yes, I know the ones you mean. I just cut up a shell recently and saved a lot of the fittings. If you can get me a photo of which bit you need, I will be able to ID it easier (IIRC, there are 2 or 3 different groove button things in the interior ranging from large for the carpet to smaller for the trim etc.)

and another ... on the seats you have the usual rear clips (the ones that always break) but on the front in the middle where the runner is the is also a plastic one that the seat slides over but cuts out any movement at the front.. does anyone know what i mean?

I think so, you mean the little clear rubbery jelly bit which sits on top of the little spring-loaded pin for the front to back slider mech?

yeah man thats the one... need one of the those for the passenger seat...:)

will get you a pick of the button fixings tom first thing... :)

boost monkey- cheers for your help bud, i went and ordered them from the dealers so all sorted..

now does anyone know the part number for the really stupid screw on clips.. the ones that hold the centre console on and then you screw the top section to it..

Part number 253 260 130 press stud

as for the seat part you mention i think you mean the plastic buffers that sit at the front of the runners but i need a better description or photo really.