Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Smart paintwork done today - very happy

Had a couple of blemishes done on the Nugget today.

Anyone who has seen my car this year will have noticed the left hand side of the tailgate had a small area where the paint had literally worn through, there were a couple of other bits that I needed doing as well.

I know that Nugget is prone to fading and is therefore a difficult colour to blend in but the results are superb.

The guy took about three hours - cost was £160, admittedly not cheap but happy to recommend him to anyone in the Shropshire / Staffordshire area - he also does alloy wheels, dent repairs and plastic welding.

James - Flawless Body Repairs

Tel: 07912 443487

Couple of after pics - all it shows is paintwork with "no join" :D - apologies for the dirt in the rubbing strip channel, will all be cleaned this weekend

Im sure your the same as me Andy and dread letting someone paint bits of your car, always a relief to get a quality job done...

Goldie - fortunately he lives about 100 yards away from me so if it had not been perfect I'd would have made his life a misery. I was considering a full respray but would rather keep it in as original condition as possible, I like the fact that its not perfect but is well looked after

Looking good andy! I always dread takin it to the paint shop :( Lol! you just dont want to see it till its all done.