Sign in to follow this  
Asif

corrado vr6 twin headlight conversion & suspension

just wonderin if any1 knows where i can buy the twin headlight conversion for my corradovr6...

i saw a set on a g60 and they looked excellent.. the guy told me i can find it on the corrado forum but i aint havn any luck..

i also wanna drop the suspension and need some info on wats the best wheel offset.. i like my cars low.. gna buy some adjustables coilovers but been told to be careful..any1 have any idea how low i can drop the suspension and what wheel offset is best without rubbin on the arches.. also any good quality coilovers any1 knows of that are very reasonable

thanks

AFAIK the only twin headlight conversion was a custom jobby that costs a fortune from the USA.

The other alternative is the INPRO halo headlamps in black. There is another cheaper make called Sonar, which are worth a look too. Should be able to find these on Ebay, Venom, www.arz-tuning.com etc etc.

As for coilovers Koni or KW are the ones to go for. FK and Wietec also do some decent coilies, slightly cheaper. I've had two sets of Koni coilovers on past cars, and they were absolutely spot on. If I had to get some now, I'd prob go for the KWs, as they have fast become the preferred choice. You get what you pay for with suspension, so I wouldn't bother unless you're prepared to spend!

HTH!

No worries!

Apparently AP coilovers are excellent, and are much cheaper than the others. Made by the same people as KW and Weitec. Think AwesomeGTI & Venom sell them, but not sure if they're available for the Corrado yet.