Sign in to follow this  
Dude VR6

IN.PRO Lights

Hi All

I found on EBAY a set of IN.PRO fog light, so after a few minutes tracked down some were that sells them. And found that they also do headlights, and thought about also buying a set of these as well. Has any body been down this road, and if so are there any prodlems fitting them, lining up the beams, or any mods that are required before I go ahead and buy said lights. Or can any body point me in the right direction with a HID set, as I have uprated my bulds to a set of OSRAM bulds and still thing that my lights are shit. I light to see day light going down the road in the dark, not 2 candles lighting my path. Any help would be greatfull :D

dude VR6

Miles

Probably best to use the Search function as there have been a lot of topics on them.

I had a set fitted to my Corrado - bought them specifically to improve the light output rather than for looks. Had HIDs fitted and the output was superb - 100 times better than the original lights.

Most seem to come in set up for LHD buts its a 5 min job to convert them to RHD. They do not come with height adjusters, if you are lucky you might be able to extract the ones out of your current lights, I took the easy route and bought a couple of new ones, standard Corrado adjusters are what you need.

Quality is fine, fit using the existing fixtures.