Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

S3 wheels

i like the s3 wheels, think they would look sweet, but if your after 17's theres a guy on e38 selling the rs4 style wheels that came on the audi a2 for £120. I think they would look good and theyre genuine too

Sorry to say this (mostly to your wallet) but yes they do look spot on....... Cant believe ive not seen that combo before now

more wheels mate :lol: but these are very nice wheels though, and they do have very good clearenve for big brakes :)

if your looking for some 17's though?? i will have some santa monicas for sale in a few weeks,

or i have some very nice black BBS alloys with very good tyres for £500 :lol:

more wheels mate :lol: but these are very nice wheels though, and they do have very good clearenve for big brakes :)

if your looking for some 17's though?? i will have some santa monicas for sale in a few weeks,

or i have some very nice black BBS alloys with very good tyres for £500 :lol:

I know, I have a problem. I was actually looking Santa Monica's after seeing the one with them on in the for sale advert. Do love the looks on 17in but I think Im set on 16in.

thats a good call really as they do feel there best with 16's, so just hurry up and get those RC's sorted :lol: oh yeh you can get kumho ku31's in 205/40/16's for £39 per tyre, and i really rate those tyres.

I think the silver car makes them look better, they really suit it, infact it looks feckin nice.

If it was a green Corrado as your is, I don't think they would look as good, but I may be talking out of my ass as usual. :D