voo51

My Corrado 16v project .....Now breaking

Ha Ha! no the Nugget Bay is filthy so you win :lol: i gave a small squirt of WD40 to all connections afterwards just in case as i think it helps to displace water.

You going to Harewood or Tatton this year?

It's been a while since I updated on here, but we have had alot going on with getting maried etc. I have since had my wheels mirror polished on the lips and done a few bits in the engine.

However, circumstances have changed and I might have to sell her which is heartbreaking. If anyone is intrested I have a few bits on ebay already.

I have spent the day cleaning her and only managed to do the bodywork but thoroughly enjoed it.....

IMGP4384.jpg

IMGP4385.jpg

IMGP4386.jpg

IMGP4388.jpg

IMGP4391.jpg

IMGP4393.jpg

Change of plan, I refuse to sell my Corrado so I am doing everything in my power not to. My husband is not aware of this though..... unless he is reading this now - sorry!!

I plan to continue detail cleaning the engine and inner arches this year and hopfully get her to some shows again in 2012. Pics to follow.....

Edited by voo51
clicked enter too soon

Hi,i have sent you a private message,i cant believe your breaking it up.but i am interested in the shell,could you let me know what you have planned for it?

thanks rod

Hi Rodmax I am going to keep the shell/body as a whole minus the trim and seals, keep the coilovers on it and the axels, wishbones etc and most of the braking system on it along with some steelies and sell it as a whole. You are welcome to come and view it.