Sign in to follow this  
camone

Hello

Hi there i just joined the forum. I dont own a corrado, but i own a g40 polo

I joined coz Big_Mac said id be welcome here haha but i really love the corrado, maybe then next car i'll go for(aint getting rid of the g though) and i love all things VW. I also seen a corradoforum stickers on a guys car where i work. I work in Ikea Glasgow and seen it on a black corrado with black leather interior(lovely), dont know who you are so look out for me car in the main cap park if you read this. I work in c+d. anyways,

Just thought id join and say hello.

Polo G40's rule :D

I think thats what I like about the VW community so much.. fans of one particular type of VW always like all the other VW's.

Well, except maybe Air Cooled & Water Cooled clashes.. but even though the Corrado is my favourite, I still think all the Golfs, Polo's, etc are great :)

Yay a fellow S.L.A.G member!! hello mate funny seeing you in here, I like you am a big fan of corrado's and plan on getting one soon as I have some money but keeping the G it's just to much fun to get rid of it.

welcome to the forum,what you had done to that there G40 then......heard they are very rapid when fettled with......

The black g60 at IKEA will be Danger Mouse

It is indeed Joe, dont have black leather tho, I wish i did have leather but in cream.

Sorry for the late reply

Welcome to the forum mate

See you in that s**t hole of a building