Sign in to follow this  
mort1414

good bodyshop midlands??

had a search but didnt really find much read about stylehaus(northampton)

so does anyone used a really good body shop in the midlands that knows corrados?

cheers mort

Stylehaus :wink:

Owned by Steve Denton who used to work at Premier (also in Northampton), if you ask about him at any VW/Audi car show I bet most people have heard of him! He loves corrados, and is currently working on his own one. He will be doing some work on mine (crash repair with some extras) at the beginning of April so if you aren't planning on getting anything done by then you can wait to see my results 8)

I keep meaning to go and visit Greg Howells @ Southam Bodies in Southam (just round the corner from Stealth Racing) - seen some of their work when they did resprayed a Golf G60 and it looked fantastic!

Good - cheap or quality finish?

Body - paint or dents or rust?

Theres a highly expensive place in Coventry that does a job that leaves you looking brand new.

Good - cheap or quality finish?

Body - paint or dents or rust?

Theres a highly expensive place in Coventry that does a job that leaves you looking brand new.

whats this place called!

hi

best bodyshop ive used is shorade in cannock absolutely spotless inside and they have the contract for alumininum bodies from audi too! painted the bumper on our bora and absolutly flawless finish!!! costly though!!