Sign in to follow this  
endor71

Sub box enclosure

i've converted my drawing to a bitmap file now, if you are able to print anything in autocad, just tell me, because an autocad dwg file works 10 times sharper.

please mail me your personal email adress again so i can send it to you (i thought i could upload a file here ?!?!)

file uploading won't work here with my connection.., maybe because the file is 2.8 mb

Just been talking to Auto acoustics http://www.autoacoustics.co.uk/home.htm

They would tool up and make/market stealth boxes for both sides of the boot if there was a concrete amount of buyers (10ppl for both sides - or - 18to20 ppl for one side) They are very well made and would be of a professional standard. I have already offered my car as template and have a contact name there.

We would need -enough genuine intrest with the money at least in deposit form

-time for development

Prices are £149-95 for one side or £249 for both sides. This is cheap as I enquired about a one off from a pro in car installer and ball park figure was £350 for one side. :shock:

I am not affiliated to this company at all and just enquired for own needs. The chap I spoke too seemed genuine enough and said development costs were £2k so thats why he needed so many original orders.

Not sure how to continue with this ( possibly group buy ) but how to go about it not sure. Reply to this post any thoughts etc...

I need to redo my sub enclosure, its about 3 years old and originally from my MX5!

Hans, could you send me the details for the enclosure on the left of the boot? I need 28 litres (1 cubic foot) for my 10inch sub.

I need to redo my sub enclosure, its about 3 years old and originally from my MX5!

Hans, could you send me the details for the enclosure on the left of the boot? I need 28 litres (1 cubic foot) for my 10inch sub.

Andi Send me all the Tech spec's for the speaker is you still have them and i'll work out some funky numbers for you.