Sign in to follow this  
stevef182

will these fit a VR6?

see pic below.

Can anyone tell for sure if these are the correct rear hoses to fit a corrado VR6? Thanks

indeed..they are not mine though, i will try and get in touch with the guy and find the product code.

Just found the box that these came in and the product code is SVW1010-6P

It says they are for a Pre 1990 Corrado so they will only fit if the rear lines are they same on 16v as they are on VR6's ???

From reading your other threads on this, it sounds like the rear lines are the same for all models. Let me know if you want these?

£20 posted.

From reading your other threads on this, it sounds like the rear lines are the same for all models. Let me know if you want these?

£20 posted.

that would have been great, but they are for 4 cylinder cars only apparently! :shrug:

Noticed that mate and I believe Supercharged knows about these things. It is a shame though :brickwall:

Noticed that mate and I believe Supercharged knows about these things. It is a shame though :brickwall:

indeed..right now though its the least of my worries..and i am stranded with a leaking brake hose and am desperately trying to find a braided hose, or 2 regular hoses to fit 288mm calipers, or else me and my car are stuck! :(

Steve, buy a set of Goodridge late Golf VR6 hoses, you can fit the 4 rear ones and I'll buy the 2 fronts with banjo fittings off you for my 288's.