Sign in to follow this  
lockdown

Erm.. whoops helps

Hi, ben out being poetic again and just in. The pdf file on page three has diagrams of where all the marks shoud be when setting up the engine. I think its about page 8 or 9 of the file. Have a look and check, double check and check again. Go for it.

Wullie

Just looked at that pdf. Between pages 8 and 12 it shows how to set up all the various mark. If you can print it out and highlight all the bits you need and just work through it.

When you've finished polishing etc you can come and do mine, build up you're experience. Often thought of doing it, just never done it. Basically I'm a lazt auld Bu**er.

Only if you buy the beer!! Whereabouts are you? Sounds like it must be the south coast, or halfway accross the channel.

Slightly more than a good walk. Happy polishing, I'll keep thinking about it and, who knows, one of these days when I don't use it as a daily I'lll maybe just do it.

See from other threads you've few things planned. Hope it all goes well.

The rado still is my daily :lol:. Robbed my mums delivery van for essential trips (work, shop when out of fags/jager/jd :D )