Sign in to follow this  
Bally

PVS Corrado VR FOR SALE

anyone seen the advert on PVW site?

amazing corrado - dragon green corrado 2.9vr6 for sale. this car has been built by premier vehicle services in northampton to a very high standard. it has 17" by 10" porsche split rims on the back and 17" by 8.5" on the front. coilover suspension. smoothed front bumper. m3 style rear clusters. audi a6 door handles. smoothed arches. euro style wing mirrors. magnex oval exhaust. detailed engine. induction kit. interior is green and black leather. very small momo steering wheel. stealth parcel shelf. all ice included in sale not sure of the spec but there is an 8" sub, and a pioneer 7400 mp3 cd player. there are pictures on the edition 38 website,

http://www.edition38.com/photoshoots/corrados

my mate is looking for around £9000 phone jay on 07790346309 (northampton)

Ref Number: 21184 06-Jan-2004

seen this car, its a stunner!

I'm not intersted in buying it, but can you find out what size tyres he has on those wheels? and what the offsets are too please.

Wasn't this sold at the CCGB National Day ? I'm sure someone said it went for about £5000. Think I'd rather put £9000 toward a set of Porsche wheels with a Porsche on top of them.

Chris

Wasn't this sold at the CCGB National Day ? I'm sure someone said it went for about £5000. Think I'd rather put £9000 toward a set of Porsche wheels with a Porsche on top of them.

Chris

That's what I thought.