Sign in to follow this  
leew

Finally got my alloys!!!

I've been a bit quite on here since buying my second C but as I have received my alloys from Germany (yesterday, only took a month and a half!!!) I thought I would show them off :)

Has anyone had there arches rolled at Premier in Northampton...are they any good?

they look crap .... get rid of them right now..

oh and leew come on you know your gonna get squatters under them front arches mate !!

sort it out son your letting the side down... :lol:

Darren, you know that cup of tea i was going to do you tomorrow...

Chris, Yep, 16x9's. I think the front coilovers can be lowered a tad.

this is the kinda ride height i belive you are needing ...

****mod edit**** pic thumbnailed-vr6storm

Darren, which way to I turn the top of the dampers to stiffen the ride?

Yeh I know what you are saying about the front. Will sort it tomorrow. (As you are about my neck of the woods tomorrow you could give me a hand...)

Darren, which way to I turn the top of the dampers to stiffen the ride?

Yeh I know what you are saying about the front. Will sort it tomorrow. (As you are about my neck of the woods tomorrow you could give me a hand...)

you should have a tool to adj them mate ... this will have marks on it to tell you which way ? what make of coilovers do you have on that thing again i will grab a tool if you dont have one ! want want want there you go again... :-P

I haven't got a pic of it from the back yet but when I do i will make sure it has been doctored in photoshop like yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't got a pic of it from the back yet but when I do i will make sure it has been doctored in photoshop like yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

twat... lol aint adjusted the phatness though has it?? lol and now the rear of the car looks a bit like this in primer anyway... so ***k you.. :lol:

and you thought i was gonna give you that rieger grill too....

Mmmmmm, Borbet Ts... Nice... 8)

I've really grown to like the Borbet range of wheels... They do some really rather nice wheels in their range. :)

nice looking alloys mate, do you mind telling me how it cost to have your wheels sent from germany?

james as lee has proberly gone to bed i will answer this for you.. it usally costs around 100euros to bring a set of wheels/tyres across from the fatherland.. :lol: very big savings can be made by doing it this way...