Sign in to follow this  
Purplebaghera

Heater Matrix from Euro Car Parts!

Hi. all. Ordered a new heater matrix from euro car parts which came today,on website said it was gonna be a Hella one,but has turned out to be manufactured by a German company called EIS. Euro seem to deal in alot of there stuff to do with heating and cooling.I had never heard of them, has anybody had any experiance of there stuff is it any good? It is German,so can't be that bad. Perhaps its fine and its just me being a little bit panicky it will go in no time,don't want to do the matrix twice if I can help it :) Any info would be good.Thanks in advance. Vince.

I really wouldn't use anything other than the genuine VW one made by Valeo... especially if you have a girlfriend with nice legs!

GSF used to get Valeo ones but they were not the same quality as the VW supplied ones, maybe seconds?

Hi, I got ones of the ones you are on about from euros for a 2ltr 16v as everywhere else was out of stock and I was desperate .... that was 3 yrs ago .... and it went in fine, worked fine and still does .... dont blame me if its not fine though lol ..... just my exerience was a good one ... stop panicing and start taking your dash out !! :grin: :pale:

I really wouldn't use anything other than the genuine VW one made by Valeo... especially if you have a girlfriend with nice legs!

GSF used to get Valeo ones but they were not the same quality as the VW supplied ones, maybe seconds?

he he, seconds, sounds like misshapen biscuits or something :lol:

Thanks for input. Afraid I bottled it and sent for one from GSF, should've done that in the first place :cuckoo: .But did get OEM VR6 header tank fro Euro. :D Vince.