Sign in to follow this  
jsa211182

Sebrings - how much are a set of these??

Hey guys!!

I bought a Corrado last week and the guy i bought it off gave me a set of sebrings actually 5!! they all have ample tread and are in good condition with just a few minor dinks! I am not the biggest fan of these rims and are getting a set of G60 rims so need rid of these....my car is on some other wheels at the mo which will be up for sale too!! Anyway my question jeez that took me a while..is how much should i ask for??

Cheers

J

i bought a set of 5 recently with good tyres for £45 including the centre cap's.. personally think they suit the corrado really well and look brilliant on mk2 golfs and polo's..

put some pics up etc.. i might be interested.

Well there's somebody on Fleabay asking £59 for a single rim with no tyre :shock:

I reckon £100 is a fair price for a set of 5 with their centre caps and good tyres.

Nice one cheers fella's....i was hoping for between £80 - 100...I will get some pics up of them so you can have a look.....i have two at my apartment, and two at my parents and one in my spare tyre well so wont be right away!!!! :)

Idea on price given - so locking thread. Please post a formal for sale advert when you're ready.