Sign in to follow this  
farrantino

HID KITS - GROUP BUY

Hi all,

I work for a company called CARNOISSEUR (http://www.carnoisseurdirect.com/).

The kit we are supplying is the bi-xenon

So i need 10 or more people to up for this so i can sell them for £92.00 plus £8 P+P :shock:

(via paypal)

BARGAIN!!!

The HID Kits that I am selling are of a good quality and are very easy to fit. :D

For your convience I have done a quick installation guide to prove it affectivness.

Tools Required

-Flat headed screwdriver

-Phillips screwdriver

-Cordless dril (makes life easier) :D

1. Remove headlights by un-screwing, the are 3 sercuring screws two on top of the slam panel and the 3rd is under-neath the slam panel (through a little hole), Once unscrewed carefully remove headlamp, dont forget to disconnect the mulit-plug.

HID1.jpg

2. Remove grille (be carefull as the tabs can be brittle)

3. Find where you want to mount the control boxes.(I mounted one beside the battery and the othe behind the lamp unit it self)

HID2.jpg

HID3.jpg

4. Route the cable along the crossbeam being carefull not to trap any wires, then cable tie down to secure.

5. You now need to drill two small hone for the earth(where ever suitable) making sure the contact point is clean from any dirt or paint.

6. Connect the battery terminal to battery.

7. Plug the corresponding connecters together.

8. Now for the bulbs themselves, Remove the H4 bulb and put the HID bulb in carefully

HID3-1.jpg

HID4-1.jpg

9. Offer the headlamp onto the car making sure you not trapping any wires.

10. Once your happy with the fit connect the rest off the plugs together, and remember to re-plug the multi-plug (on headlamp) together, also connect the H4 plug to the H4 socket.

11. Screw headlamps back on, refit grill JOB DONE

EASY

hid5.jpg

Please dont hesitate to ask any questions.

http://www.carnoisseurdirect.com

http://thecarnoisseurforum.forumotion.net/index.htm

[email protected]

01582 477441

also facebook carnoisseur dunstable

Thank you

The leagl side is a grey area to be honest, due to the beam pattern, but a mate of mine has these and its passed a couple of MOT's with no problems. :shrug:

here is a before and after

HIDH.jpg

hid5.jpg

Much better in my eyes

Great price and looks super easy to fit! :D

If you get the interest to buy 10 kits I am definitely in - i will come and collect as I only live down the road.

I wouldn't mind taking a butchers at yours when I pick the kit up, just to get a better feel for fitment.

Ben

Hi there i might be interested in this. What brand is the kit and are the bulbs twin fliament hid or halogen dipped or solenoid operated? Also are the bulb bases plastic or ceramic/metal. Some pics of the actual kit and bulbs would be good. Cheers jez

Hi, the kit is built up by a company called autolights they are a bi-xenon bulb, i will dig out some pics of the bulbs them selfs

Sean

Any more pics?? The reason i ask is i have installed HID;s before and there is so much variation on quality of the equipment. Are these the newer slimline ballasts? Also what temp are the bulbs? Think you need to make clear if this is a really good quality kit or not as there are plenty kicking about on ebay for half your asking price which perhaps why there has not been masses of interest. I am interested but the kit needs to be quality. cheers jez

muppetlab

Any more pics?? The reason i ask is i have installed HID;s before and there is so much variation on quality of the equipment. Are these the newer slimline ballasts? Also what temp are the bulbs? Think you need to make clear if this is a really good quality kit or not as there are plenty kicking about on ebay for half your asking price which perhaps why there has not been masses of interest. I am interested but the kit needs to be quality. cheers jez

I agree there are loads on ebay, but i personally would fit s**t on my car to be honest, i dont want the hassle of them breaking down.

The quality of these are one of the best ive seen, there VERY easy to fit and produce a brilliant light.

Another thing with the ebay HIDs is that you dont know where or who there coming from, we are a legit company who supply quality goods and i wouldnt want any bad agaisnt my name. Thus if there is any problems we, (including our supplier) are more than happy to correct any problem with the product itself.

If there is anyone local to me, im am more than happy for people to have a look at the kit in action

Thank Sean

Why don't you drill and refit the backcaps to the headlamps to avoid condesation getting inside the lamp units?

My corrado also passed its last MOT with HIDS fitted.

Why don't you drill and refit the backcaps to the headlamps to avoid condesation getting inside the lamp units?

My corrado also passed its last MOT with HIDS fitted.

It is one of many jobs that need doing :brickwall: