Sign in to follow this  
JasonSanders

Sone nice pics of my g60 in its current state

that dont look to good man,,,,hope it all goes well sorting it out and getting it back on the road

That looks very like my garage!

But there are more corrado bits on the floor than on my car!

good luck with the car, it doesnt look too bad!

My garage looks very similar too... :roll:

At the moment I've got my new intercooler sat in my living room, my rebuilt 'charger in the dining room (along with most of the dashboard again!) and most of the brackets and engine mounting parts off getting powdercoated... :roll: I'm wondering if I'll ever remember how to put the thing back together again!

Hope you get yours sorted soon... 8) Wotcha planning on doing to it?

at the moment i just wanna get it running by inters, hopefully tho it'll be having a huge intercooler and oil cooler fitted along with a squirt of nitrous with use of a progressive controller trimmed for WOT, the bottom engine carrier beam is being replaced with a custom jobbie fabricated out of steel box section and the front mountings will be alloy, Of course new 68mm vbelt for the charger and the jabba chip installed. Doing a dual intake mod to the supercharger pipework and most of the pipework will be replaced with silicone hose and stainless steel. If funds can stretch ill be looking to get an R1 Charger and 65mm pulley and some red injectors aswell as a schrick cam and headwork, only problems are money and time

only problems are money and time

I know that feeling well... :roll: :lol: :wink:

Hope all goes to plan with it... 8)

Good luck... :D

Jason quick tip for you, use VAG oil filters on the G60 engine, they are the best filters around and have better filtering than off the shelf items.

Unlike most cars the g60 is one engine you want to run an OEM filter

Bl@@dy hell!!!

I thought I was looking at my own car there for a minute.

Jason mate,you're thinking along exactly,and I mean EXACTLY,the same lines as me-intercooler,oilcooler,headwork and nitrous-ALL to be done.in time for may.Already had the charger and chipwork done but only to stage4.And a TSR manifold to fit.

If they're finished in time it would be interesting to take them down the strip at inters to see how they compare.... :twisted:

(Oh.and a re-spray for me :D )

not sure if mine gonna be ready tbh, if it is at inters it will be running the stage 4 charger and no nos, respray is also planned for mine :D

Having an 11lb bottle and a 11lb bottle of c02 strapped into the engine bay, nos for fun and co2 for cooling the intercooler