Sign in to follow this  
Novastrike

Cream? Beige? What colour is it!!

Hi Guys,

I recently brought a leather interior from someone from this forum and it looks like the front seats and arm rest are a darker colour when compared to the rest of the interior (i have only put the back door cards and seats in so far)

Is this normal? Did VW do Cream and Beige? it almost looks as if they are from two seperate interiors but the front seats appear to be geniunely from a Corrado.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

John

I think they only did one option but the colours do vary from car to car from pics Ive seen, and depending on how dirty/worn they are.

Got any pics?

only one colour beige.... however you will get slight variation in the colour... and the leather will darken with age. i looked a storm about 10 years ago and the beige leather was almost a tan colour.

I have cream leather and although the factory only ever offered seemingly one shade the colours are different between earlier and later cars. The later ones are more 'cream' if you know what I mean, all storms have this shade, however earlier cars seem to have a cream that I have to look twice at to decide it is cream, it's not as yellow in colour, like there's less pigment in the dye, hope this makes sense! So it could well be that you have a mix of the two, or it could be that where the interior has been stored some panels have been in sunlight or something.