Sign in to follow this  
krnau

a bit of help with wiper assembly bits

Hi, my c has surprised me again today. I have found that I have SOME parts missing in my wiper assembly (the passenger's side one , remember my c is a LHD). My car is a 1989 early style kr, and the first question is... which of the following diagrams corresponds to my c? I think that it's the following one

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/COR/1989/76/57/852933/

Of the first diagram, I only have number 21,10,11,13

so 20,and 12 are missing, so it makes that my passenger's side wiper isn't in full contact with the windscreen....

well I don't know what to ask you! but I have already written the post so I'll click the submit button :lol:

Hi, my c has surprised me again today. I have found that I have SOME parts missing in my wiper assembly (the passenger's side one , remember my c is a LHD). My car is a 1989 early style kr, and the first question is... which of the following diagrams corresponds to my c? I think that it's the following one

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/COR/1989/76/57/852933/

Of the first diagram, I only have number 21,10,11,13

so 20,and 12 are missing, so it makes that my passenger's side wiper isn't in full contact with the windscreen....

well I don't know what to ask you! but I have already written the post so I'll click the submit button :lol:

I wouldnt start there. Best to get a fully functioning wiper assembly mechanism from a car which did work. Loads available from vortex, or from ebay germany..... These assemblies tend to become bent and detached over time, so if you can can two of them they will last another 12-13 years.

yes but second hand parts may be worse than the assembly I have.. I will have a look at ebay anyways. thanks