Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

Fitting Samcos, Charger and the rest

Wish i'd of got the charger ones to now :oops: :mad: :( :cry: :mrgreen:

they would of looked gr8 with the metal boost pipes!!

They are the biggest ones and most noticeable apart from the one that goes into the cooler (which is still in the boot as I think you need to take the bumper off) :mad:

I do agree think they would look good with the steel pipes

Did you spot the ones that you couldn’t ID?

There are a good few that go under the charger that you can't see. I have some pics if you need them (from under the engine). I also have a pic of my mates 2.0 litre golf (no charger same block etc) so you can get a better idea of where they should go. I will need to check that they came out. I can post them if you wish.

L8trs

Fat Tony, Thanks for the offer, im gonna have a stab at it at the weekend if i can get some new pipe clamps locally. I should be able to find them. The ones that im expecting to be hard are the ones around the charger. i'll see how i get on.

Not got the metal pipes yet, they're in the plan so to speak, but the budget needs the most work at the mo!!

Right, Got the new clamps, not the ones i wanted but i guess i can change them later.

Looked at the engine and pulled the pipes out one by one to id them, and found them all, only one made me think for a second.

So need to get some more G11 as i havn't brought enough and im off (G11 is still available here)