Sign in to follow this  
emu

VR6 Turbo or Bi-Turbo 450-600 PS Threads needed

I'm looking for some build threats. Interested in full spec of Turbo or Bi-turbo VR6 form 450 ps up to 600 ps. Was looking on google but there is lots of video's but not enough info. Interested in exact spec of that kind of engine.

If anybody know some links to build threats I will be glad.

I can't help with exact specs but your looking at making it bomb proof so new rods pistons bolts big valve head crank should be ok lots of balancing then size the turbo to the power you want to achieve. It will be laggy and may not boost till over 4k-5k then it's brakes suspension etc and a clutch then get ready to keep killing the box and driveshafts lol.

Won't have any change from 15k as I am scratching the surface with that lot.

I can't help with exact specs but your looking at making it bomb proof so new rods pistons bolts big valve head crank should be ok lots of balancing then size the turbo to the power you want to achieve. It will be laggy and may not boost till over 4k-5k then it's brakes suspension etc and a clutch then get ready to keep killing the box and driveshafts lol.

Won't have any change from 15k as I am scratching the surface with that lot.

I know all of that, just thinking about many things so maybe somebody will help me with full spec what was done successful in the past.

Have a look on the vortex as the yanks are big on building the big power VRT's and it's pretty much second nature to them.

Also it's only as good as the mapping so long as you build it strong and the map is good and you keep a food eye on afr's, etc then it will be good.