Sign in to follow this  
pebisit

Storm Woes KW V1 info requested

Right, went to change the CV joints today and we found out that they were that solid we had to take the whole caboodle out, meaning that I'm going to have to get it all re aligned once changed.

So, that made me decide to change all the bushes, wishbones, top mounts, etc, etc, since I might as well, and as a result of that, thought why not go the whole hog and get some new decent coil overs

Having read all the reports, KW V1's would appear to be the ones to go for, but I have a couple of questions.

A) Can you get these with the softer springs like the V2's and V3's

B) Could I get them within a week from somewhere that I can drive to and from in a couple of hours from Bedford as I need to get it all back together by Saturday next week

Thanks

Phil

By the way, will have a set of what looks to be fairly new Jamex coilovers already fitted on the car, so if anyones interested, let me know

With a few possible exceptions very few suppliers keep Weitec/KW stuff on the shelf and it all comes direct from Germany on a per order basis. This shouldn't be a big deal though as they offer 3 day delivery and if you wanted the softer springs then they'd need to come from the factory anyway.

So, the short answer is yes to your delivery question, if you ordered on Monday I'd say you'd be fine for Thursday next week. I'm sure there are plenty of distributors based near you that you could pick up from. You can also speak to KW UK on the phone quite easily and they can give you a run down on what they can do.