Sign in to follow this  
lil b

some pic's of my 8v :)

Even though its been devouring my bank balance for the last month or two ... i like it again

today I put all my dash together and replaced my membrane in the drivers door (had a rip at the bottom) and gave it little clean :)

next thing is a full service and then porsche D90 rims and lower it.

dsc01185ne.jpg

dsc01188b.jpg

dsc01190n.jpg

dsc01182hk.jpg

your 8v looks very similar to myn.aqua blue, ive spent so much money on her i hate to think.im pretty hot on the 8v engine if you have any probs with it :D

your 8v looks very similar to myn.aqua blue, ive spent so much money on her i hate to think.im pretty hot on the 8v engine if you have any probs with it :D

Will keep that comment in mind next time we have a problem with lurs matey :lol:

Lovin tha 8v too even though mine is being a little tempermental at the mo :mad2:

Will keep that comment in mind next time we have a problem with lurs matey :lol:

Lovin tha 8v too even though mine is being a little tempermental at the mo :mad2:

lol mine is always tempermental !! since getting a new job i hve to drive her everyday and its like a little miricle getting to work each morning

strangly my 8v is fine if driven everyday but miss a day and she's play up big style. have to turn her over a bit and jumps :mad2:

ive had a few problems with her but ive left her for months before and she turns over sweet ... i would think ur alternator is on its way out ???