Sign in to follow this  
Mcr VR6

Sold my Storm... :(

Well I decided I wasn't selling my storm anymore as I wasn't going to get the right price, (http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=85049&start=30 - i was always going to regret it which is just tough t1tty really), but forgot about the ad I had left on ed38.

Someone got in touch and came to view it, the first person no less! Today I've received the deposit, and he will be picking it up next week. I cant even take her for a goodbye spin having no tax or insurance... :(

I am gutted but I've got no money even for insurance these days, let alone to get it the way I want. I will just have to pray to baby jesus that I find another clean unmodded VR6 in a couple of years! :shrug:

*sniff*

Edit: anyone fancy saving one for me? Preferably in an air con garage would be lovely :grin:

Bit of a kick in the nuts - you shouldn't have sold her!

They all come back eventually though!

Bit of a kick in the nuts - you shouldn't have sold her!

They all come back eventually though!

i know, just cant justify keeping it on the driveway undriven and uninsured tho... I'm gonna stick about on the forum and keep my eye out for another next year sometime.

Been looking at golf and jetta mk2's as well, previously uncharted territory for me but nice and cheap! Look at this beauty;

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=276205

Not as good looking as a rado obviously :luvlove:

mate - gutted for you - but when push comes to shove responsibility wise, you gotta man-up i guess.

If any consolation, I drove round in a 1.1 Clio for nearly a year while 'Operation Get Storm' was in the making.

It's a tough long road - but as you know, to the victor, the spoil(er)s :brickwall: ...best a luck :salute:

to the victor, the spoil(er)s
ba-bum tish! lol, cheers mate

the new owner drove her away an hour ago and I should really stop looking at other cars on the net and do some work!

I've stolen my brothers 1.1 pug while he's at uni and it will do for a bit... will need more power soon tho :luvlove: :norty: