Sign in to follow this  
emu

What VR6 Drive Shaft or CV Joints ?? Performance ??

Need to replace my CV joints but decided to replace all 4, inner and outer. I know that can go straight to dealer and pay about 500 quid for all 4. Second options are the not original vw parts which can be bought for about 150 quid for all 4 but are they any good ?? Have You got any experience, any online shops ??

Did my research and found a few.

ECS Tuning is selling complete shaft http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Cor ... ft/ES8518/. Price is very cheap and quality probably as well.

Another I found on US ebay with life time warranty for 112.49 USD. anotcher cheap price. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Front ... ccessories

Next think is that I'm planing to go turbo in a future so maybe I can buy some performance drive shafts to 500-600 ps. Saw few in a past but can't find any one now. If You have some link to web page will be glad.

Did any of You can recommend any good solution.

Try bildon.com they sell them.

Mort

Just checked, but only A4 chassis available so VR6 but 24v from golf mk4 or bora :(

I'm sure Shahn aka stormchargedvr6 got some updated ones but I can't recall which so take a look at his thread.