Sign in to follow this  
Dragon666

My Black 2ltr 16v Corrado

Here is my baby its been a bumpy ride with things that have been done to her But here she is at the momentclimatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfCorrado1.2.jpg[/attachment:a6go9vvh]

She has had new oil pump new exhaust new wheels new lights new air filter new tints new spoiler sensor which still dont bloody work :nono:

there are other things but cant think what they are but still more to do on her :grin:

I love her long time haha :notworthy:2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfcorradosidecam[1].jpg[/attachment:a6go9vvh]corradolightflare-1[1].jpg[/attachment:a6go9vvh]

Hello well the spoiler works manualy but doesnt when gets ta speed cos its supposed to raise up aint it? bought spoiler sensor from some1 on ere but still dont work :(

hey nice 8) black is best eh, from my old stomping ground too, i used to live in exeter then okeampton and used to be round 'nabbot' a lot.

is it a replacement speed controller unit you got then?

Hi Gary,

Not seen you or the car for ages. Its looking very smart and moody! Sorry to hear you're having a few little troubles, thankfully nothing major.

Any plans in mind for it?

Glad ya like mate well saving for new discs and pads new wheels and clean up engine parts mate and its a spoiler sensor mate what i bought under dashboard :D