Sign in to follow this  
Danger Mouse

More dirty, scummy, thieving BAS***DS

['H3R4POR]
Yeah and some pikey might take a dump in the back seat

rofl Kev, dunno how your mind works, you's is weird :lol: :wink:

I am indeed a fruitcake.... :lol: 8) :lol:

The Corrado rear seats are nice and low and bucket shaped, very appealing for a tramp looking for an unlocked car to deposit a stool into !

I have first hand experience of this, (not by myself) but used to work for a Gym equipment supplier, doing servicing and repairs and stuff a few years ago, whilst at uni. Any was going to a job in inverness so had to pick up the van from work (7.5 tonner) which had a powerjog running machine in the back. Could not lock the thing so backed it up against the wall.

So opens up the back to throw my toolbox in and thought there where some wet tights lying on the running belt, on closer inspection, it turned out to be some chocolate mr whippy probably left by some of the gypos who constantly set up camp in the industrial estate.

That place was always getting broken into cause they thought it would be full of trainers and stuff but then realise they cant move any of the equipment. So leave us a present instead. :x

Quite amusing trying to tell the poilce about it though, but had to don the rubber gloves and everything else rubber i could find to dipose of the evidence. :pukeleft: Felt dirty for weeks. :cry:

We did when we installed the machine, cause it hadnt dried fully after all the bleach there was a brown line on the wall behind it. :shock: :shock: :D