Sign in to follow this  
tandino

Is this guy Nucking Futz??....

That's ludicrous.. it's simply not worth that kind of money!

Have you had a look at his other auctions ? Most of his stuff is over priced, but some intresting items

I dunno guys - it's a pretty rare book and over the last few years most I have seen go on eBay for £100- £150 and they are not new / sealed like that.

EDIT - just looking at the other stuff, the last Revell / Zender kit I saw on the bay went for over £250 - be interesting to see what this fetches...

Can't see how it could justify that price tag but would be interested to see if it sells.

I managed to pick up some old Corrado and Golf manuals from a car boot last year(used), never thought they might actually be worth something, think I only paid 20p for them each. Might have to do some investigating about that now! As for the wally cars... blimey I've got 4 on me shelf in the garage, £12.50....think not!

At least this has given me some confidence in selling my 1970's Tiger annual with a picture of a MK1 golf in it that I've had since a kid... NOT!