Sign in to follow this  
culshaw

Looking to buy: but is this the ABS light?

looking at an alright looking storm but the one thing holding me back so far (from viewing it that is) is as the topic title says.... (bottom right)

That's weird. Looks like the ABS light but it's in the wrong place! Should be up where the foglight buttons are to the left of the instrument cluster.....

Looks like they have moved it from the usual place left hand side of steering column (air con min and max in its place) to next to headlight switch havnt a clue why and i wouldnt want the ABS light permantly on aswell that will want looking into

think the switch has been moved for some reason :scratch: but looks like there are other buttons with a function where it should go. light may be on because of a sensor so dont let that put you off, am sure plugging it into vag.com will tell whats wrong with it.

Go and see it :wink:

Bet me to it Jon lol!

Come to think of it this car looks to have aircon and being a storm has heated seats aswell but not enough space on left hand side for all the buttons to fit so any storm owners with aircon confirm where all the switch/buttons go

I have a switch to convert the cig lighter trim into an air con buttons area, for in case i decide to get it fitted like never lol!

I have a switch to convert the cig lighter trim into an air con buttons area, for in case i decide to get it fitted like never lol!

Haha i always say its another thing that can go wrong so has never entered my mind lol

Yes I have Aircon and heated leather and thats where my ABS light is too. Mine does come on from time to time as stated prob a ABS sensor faulty. they don't cost alot from what I remember when I replaced one 2 years back. Need VAG-Com to find out which it is and change it.