Sign in to follow this  
ANDREW 30

Paint for all red rears?

that's how its done on the Peugeot's and it does look good, i suppose you trading fiddling around for hours masking off 3mm gaps for messing around with bulbs.

Having followed a few all red rears in convoys over the years I would say it really is worth putting the effort into getting the indicator to flash orange.

MOT or not I've thought a few cars have pushed their luck when indicating to change lanes as the 'indication' is hardly visible. I've often wondered whether the owners have ever followed their car to see how the mod actually performs :cuckoo:

Sod what it looks like. I am more interested in knowing someone is going to see that I am moving in front of them.

yeh domo that's a fair point its a time trade off, they do flash orange as before, maybe i'll get some pics up later mid flash

flashing red is really something we can't mess about with over here, as the MOT is government run at special test centres and the inspectors don't mess about, there's none of that 'here's a £20 spot' and a wee wink for the certificate

my all reds have now gone through two mots in different garages and have been fine. as long as you get the best / brightest amber LED resistors you can fine they flash bright enough and orange enough through the red (its a redder orange but def orange and not red)