Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Will these rims fit

I need to get some cheap rims for the car whilst it is having some work done on the rims on it now.

I have found these at £5 each but they are 13" so will they fit on my car and they are just down the road from me so would be good if they can.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/175-70-R13-4x100-Stud-13-Inch-Steel-Wheels-And-Tyres_W0QQitemZ280491017751QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item414e914617

I have tryed searching but not much luck

Their too small chap :( I

ve got a set of 4 tsw 5 spokes in 15" you could have for £50, the tyres are a bit thin but legal and you could wack them on fleabay after and easily get your money back :)

ve got a set of 4 tsw 5 spokes in 15" you could have for £50, the tyres are a bit thin but legal and you could wack them on fleabay after and easily get your money back :)

Thought that might be the case :(

pm on its way :D

13"??

That's about the right size .... for a brake disc!

:lol:

Thought it was going to be too good to be true, £5 each and only 2 seconds down the road from me, o well :)

but better to ask first insted of finding out the hard way 8)

I've got a nearly new pair of budget tyres in the shed you could borrow or buy off me if needed? - Let me know Jake.

Ian.

I've got a nearly new pair of budget tyres in the shed you could borrow or buy off me if needed? - Let me know Jake.

Ian.

Nice one Ian, I will let you know