manps

my new corrado vr6 supercharged

Great looking car with a nice period BBS steering wheel. The colour looks more like Twilight Violet to me but hey, what's in a name when the car looks that good :)

It does look like a bit of a cross between twilight violet and DBP but im pretty sure its too dark to be twilight so we'll go with DBP lol.

Aches.... :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

its a dbp colour, just the sun shinnying on it and wax,

Looks great man, get some more pics up, i really am loving this!!

Did u get my msg regarding the archwork?

Abdul 8)

Car looks sweet, i saw you a few months a back on the bath road in Hounslow West. I was pretty shocked to see a dark burgandy pearl corrado on rs's. The car looked really good in the sunshine that day!

hi zak, yeah that was me, was getting my sump gasket changed down there, you still got your purple corrado., abdul i recieved you pm and no worried will get more pics up, let the sun come out lol

Yeh i still have mine, i was in it when i saw yours, I only caught a glimpse of yours through traffic so you wouldnt have seen me. Where were you getting work done from?

oh, i thought i say, my corrado is now on air, custom job and loving it, check the link below

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

for those intrested in my golf build. heres few videos of it moving

oh, i thought i say, my corrado is now on air, custom job and loving it

How much did you end up paying for this and how does it compare to coilovers? Would be great to see some pics of it all installed

hi, to be honest i made the kit up myself. i used universal air bags from states and made plates on the coilover and got a tank and pump and air lines.. not hard but you need to get the plates designed... cost me £500 but to buy a kit i say over £2000. the ride is not better then coilovers but least i can clear bumps.......lol

Making the kit yourself is probably the way to go as the kits are pretty serious money i know - good job man gettin it all done for £500!

Did you stash it all away in the boot?