Sign in to follow this  
pilky1234

stance???

IMG]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/pilky1234/mycorrad.jpg[/img]

hi all im thinking about the stance on my corrado and at the moment im running 15"s with 195/45 tryes its pretty low down so my main issue is rubbing on the arches i was thinking spacers but how many mm without rubbing could i go if any and iv also thought about camber shims but agen im unsure about fitments as im pretty knew to the vag scene although i love it :notworthy:

hi all im thinking about the stance on my corrado and at the moment im running 15"s with 195/45 tryes its pretty low down so my main issue is rubbing on the arches i was thinking spacers but how many mm without rubbing could i go if any and iv also thought about camber shims but agen im unsure about fitments as im pretty knew to the vag scene although i love it :notworthy:

your tyres are pretty small already (should be 195/50) so you should be able to get away with a reasonable amount - 10-15mm probably, but how wide are your wheels and what is their offset? without knowing that no-one could say for sure.

Ronal Turbo's offset wise are around 30-35. So nothing special. If you want to improve the stance look at getting spacers and lower profile tyres (probably stretched) to get them to stick out further without catching. Save doing a load of arch work you'll have trouble in most cases.

I rolled my rear arches myself and managed to fit a 15x7 wheel in it at ET5 with a 185/45 tyre. Was pretty wide to say it was only a 7!

4490851680_c743ecd605.jpg

Best picture i can find, ET10 at the front and ET5 at the back. 15x7 all round and 185/45 tyres. :)

Saw your car on the car park accross from the court this afternoon at about 4oclock. It was only a quick spot but it was looking good :clap:

Really liked the ride height and the rims. How do you get away with not ripping the chin spoiler off driving round Wigan ?

thanks man 8) ha ha awesome iv been "spotted" finally iv been waitin for this eversince i started drivin my rado haha, yeah it was definatly me did i have my bonnet up by anychance :( starter motor playin up a good old tappity tap and its on its way, wot were u driving?? yeah its hard work in some places the 50 mm splitters goin on soon the 90mm had some close calls :s

I was in the workhorse, as the Corrado is off the road till next week.

Looked like you were just getting in yours.

I've opted for the 50mm spoiler as well. Some of the speed bumps round town are a pain in the ass. I take it you've never chanced parking in the galleries car park and risked ripping the bumper off yet then.

The last Corrado I owned nearly had to be left in a car park after winding the coilies right down and grounding it on the way out !

nope im not planning on taking it there either lol :s you dont by anychance have a blue 16v c do ya as iv seen one moochin about in platt bridge ?? you going to edition this year??

I've a dark coloured car bt it's been off the road for the past 8 months. Never been to Edition but may have to check it out. I'll be going to VWNW at Tatton park in a couple of months.