Sign in to follow this  
wallpaper_01

Lambda Sensor

OEM bosch lambda sensors with connectors and everything for Corrado are usually on Ebay for around £50 shipped.. Works like a charm for me.. :)

If you got a 2.9 vr6 with 4 wires then my guess is this one.. click me

yea 92 vr6. Thanks for the quick replies. Love this forum!

Oh one question, if you unplugged it from a working VR6 and let the engine run, what is likely to happen? would it affect performance? got a major problem where car seems to be really stuttery and looses power after 3500rpm (feels like its hitting the limiter or fuel isnt getting in...). We have tried changing spark plugs, leads, fuel filter. Nothing seems to be working, we unplugged this and it seems the same but surely it shouldnt be? :brickwall:

yea 92 vr6. Thanks for the quick replies. Love this forum!

Oh one question, if you unplugged it from a working VR6 and let the engine run, what is likely to happen? would it affect performance? got a major problem where car seems to be really stuttery and looses power after 3500rpm (feels like its hitting the limiter or fuel isnt getting in...). We have tried changing spark plugs, leads, fuel filter. Nothing seems to be working, we unplugged this and it seems the same but surely it shouldnt be? :brickwall:

i have a lambda that works fine, see my link below £15+p&p, will check and let you know how many wires it has to see if it would fit your car. worth a try?

Removing the lambda will affect the fueling ratio, dont think it would cause your problem but someone here with more experience may know better. Check the coil pack isn't cracked or that you have any other electrial faults causing a misfire.