Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

VR6, Early / Late front spoiler

After looking at other corrados. i think mine may have the later, 'not as deep' front spoiler.

Can this be changed for the deeper one as it looks a bit meaner in my opinion. Is it separate to the bumper or do i have to change the whole lot?

thanks

The two sizes are 50mm and 90mm and I'm pretty sure that's measured in the middle...

They are interchangable, all you have to do is jack the front of the car up and undo the couple of hundred* bolts that holds it on, swap it over, and put the bolts back in... Easy... 8)

* this may be a slight exaggeration, but it feels that way when you've got to undo 'em all!! :wink:

50 - 90mm! thats quite a big difference!

i havent seen too many of these knocking about on ebay either... wheres the best place to get them would you think?

You'll find that 90mm will soon become alot less if you lower your car, mines lowered 30mm (ish) and before long i think it will be closer to 50mm.

if anyone's after a 50mm spolier, i can get em from VAG at virtually cost as ive just ordered one through my dealer with our part's discount and it worked out about £35 ish!

Let me know if anyone's after one, cos ive just orderd mine!

Deviboy

8)