Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

g60..symtoms suggest o2 sensor , could it be anything else?

my g60 has started kangerooing /bucking badly at low speeds only once its up to full temp

unpluuging the o2 sensor seems to cure it...but could unplugging it mean theres anything else that might be wrong. the sensor is fairly recent and i didnt expect a failiure so soon

Well i have to ease of accelerater or put clutch pedal down it was well annoyin trying to do little bits didnt help that my breather pipe had loadsa cracks oin it near air filter changed that but after few more bits cos i think my automatic clutch is being gay im after few bits hope u get urs sorted cos its rather embarresing :D

yeah sounds similar to mine...have you tried unplugging the o2? does it cure it

not sure its the ecu relay tbh ...i do have a spare i think so i will look at that anyway

Have you checked the ignition timing? Then the ignition advance?

no..doesnt tie in with the symtoms does it

I thought it might be worth checking. You may have an open circuit on the blue temp sensor or something, causing funny things to happen at operating temp. Just a suggestion. :| Alternatively you could read the ECU fault codes. I think that Riley guy has done a guide for getting the blink codes from the ecu with a simple switch setup. Try his site www.corradog60.co.uk