Sign in to follow this  
rmn

Sunroof

Just got a question,

has anybody put a moonroof into their corrad, like the mk3 gti style glass piece!

I have heard that the 94isp passat one works, and have also been told it doesnt work!

So has anyone got any experience of doing this?

yup, use the search and type in "moonroof AND passat" There's a couple of REALLY good threads on it that have inspired me to get hold of one for my 'rado while it's off the road... ;)

The passat roof (around 90 -> 93) is the one to go for! 8)

Henny, i see you had a "how too" listed, any chance of getting that off you?

Thanks

umm, dunno where it is... :oops: I'll see if I can find it tomorrow night when I get chance (gotta fit CD player to mum and Dad's Leon tonight and then go to the pub! ;) ) 8)

I'll definately dig it out on Friday night though, 'cos I'm hopefully picking my moonroof up on Sunday! :wink: 8) :lol:

*Edit - sometimes I amaze myself with how much of a muppet I can be... :oops: :roll: Fresh from my Bookmarks list.... TRY HERE! ;)

its easy as pissin in the wind. (wind behind u obviously) hardest part is not damaging your roof lining. wear gloves as once your hands are dirty from fitting the roof grease oil dirt etc will transfer to your roof lining n its a bugger to clean the rest is like painting by numbers. lets in loadsa light.

i have a black car so i also added a piece of tinting film to get it to look darker from the outside to match the car http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... t=moonroof