Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Lupo GTi

We steal their wipers but what about the rest of the car??

I read that they were the only Gti prt MK2 golf to be any good..... so im thinking of buying one for my girlfriend.

just wondered what your views were on them?

Mate, they are nippy cars, drove one when they first came out a few years ago, handle lovely too!

The missus has one and, although it feels a lot slower than the C, the fun is immeasureable. I absolutely love it, it's just a shame that the seat doesn't go far enough back and low enough for me to be 100% comfortable. Definately a very fun car though. And the 6 speed is geared perfectly!! 8)

My bird has had her Lupo GTi for about 6 months and she still puts up a fight when i try to get the keys, top car, but would agree with cliveyp re the driving position as it feels like you're on a booster cushion.

Get one for your self!! The editor of "track and race cars" has one that they will be using to base all sorts of articales on. This month its about seting up KW coilovers for track use on it. :lol: :D