Sign in to follow this  
vwjamie27

poly bushes

I have found these on evilbay it states that the will fit a 2.0l 8v corrado would it be possible to fit them to mine? its a 1990 16v

can anyone point me in the right direction of any threads on where to find a generic parts list between the mk2, mk3 golf and corrado. just so i can see what is compatible. i have tried the search function but can find anthing on it.

cheers Jamie

can anyone help on this? i have searched but can never seem to get the serches narrowed down. i am totally new to the whole vw scene so any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

can someone shed a bit of light on this please. a bit of a advice wouldn't go a miss. will the poly strut tops from a mk3 golf fit on an early spec corrado. or would i be just aswell getting standard strut tops?

I was looking at these yesterday & was looking for some advice on here too, but didn't get it :( I wanted to know if the poly bushes would give a harsher ride. I think the early Rado shares the same top bushes as the MK2 golf whereas those are for a MK3. Not 100% sure though

I sent an email a couple of months ago asking if they would fit a 1993 valver, the reply was they were not suitable if that helps.

went with Superpro in the end

I sent an email a couple of months ago asking if they would fit a 1993 valver, the reply was they were not suitable if that helps.

went with Superpro in the end

have you got a link for them??

cheers