Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Anyone Got any better pics of this colour?

Found this corrado on autotrader.co.uk, sounds quite good, however the colour is a bit dodgey... can't decide if its just the picture or not? Has anyone got any better pictures of C's in this colour:

media?id=63136185

Cheers, Chris

Could be like mine, appears a bit lighter but that could be due to the bright sunshine we don't get up here! Look at the pics in the gallery - link is in my signature.

vr6corrado, Cheers, it looks a lot nicer colour in those pictures :)

CaiosG60 PWR, unfortunately not.. it was orgininally Bournemouth 20VT James' (ex?) corrado which I photoshopped. I haven't uploaded the full version of the picture in my avatar, but I did have another one from a different angle: http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3224

I might go look at this corrado... but its south of London... which is rather a long way when I'm up in Teesside :(

Looks to be the same colour as Mark Gough's (CCGB Treasurer) mint mint mint 2.0 16v.. picture attached!

vr6corrado, Cheers, it looks a lot nicer colour in those pictures :)

CaiosG60 PWR, unfortunately not.. it was orgininally Bournemouth 20VT James' (ex?) corrado which I photoshopped. I haven't uploaded the full version of the picture in my avatar, but I did have another one from a different angle: http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3224

I might go look at this corrado... but its south of London... which is rather a long way when I'm up in Teesside :(

Yeah, it is my ex corrado, gunna take some pics of my new corrado soon, then change my avatar